Scholarships and Grants
Europe has a well-deserved reputation as a centre of high-quality education. Many European universities can be found at the top of international rankings. There are also leading research and scientific centres in Europe that steadily enrich the world academic legacy with their achievements. Education in Europe is available not only for European citizens. Many European universities admit foreign students including applicants from Russia. There are special international scholarships and grants for foreign students offered by the European Union, other international organizations and individual universities.
European scholarships and grants
- The Erasmus Mundus programme offers scholarships to students of exceptional quality to follow an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course or Joint Doctorate at two or more European universities, as well as scholarships to promote the mobility of students between European and non-European universities. The scheme is open to students throughout the world.
- AIESEC Scholarships Programs
National scholarships and grants
The Database on Educational Exchange Programmes(DEEP), an initiative of the Asia-Europe Foundation, contains information on courses and scholarships from thousands of universities in 38 European and Asian countries.
- Spain Department of Foreign Affairs Scholarship Programs
- Scholarships for Russian students (France Embassy)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Scholarship Programs for Russian students (the Netherlands Government)
- The John Smith Memorial Trust Program (Great Britain)
- British Chevening scholarships (Government of Great Britain)